Sunday, 16 March 2025

Toshe Ishq (Your Love, O Lord) -Poetry

Kya talash karun jo tu paas che,
(Why should I search when You are so near?)
Har dukh, har sukoon sirf tere saath che,
(Every pain, every peace is only with You.)
Gumaan ki raahoon manz kho gaya tha,
(I was lost in the roads of doubt,)
Teri rehmat manz sab kuch mil gaya che.
(But in Your mercy, I found everything.)


Toshe ishq, zindagi chhu toske,
(Your love is what makes life worth living.)
Dil ha zarra, tu chhu noor-e-aflaak,
(My heart is just dust, but You are the celestial light.)
Tu manz doobun, tu manz jeevun,
(In You, I drown, in You, I live.)
Duniya che fani, tu chhu la-fani.
(The world is temporary, but You are eternal.)


Har aasman se ooncha tera jalwa,
(Your radiance is higher than all the skies.)
Har be-sukooni ka sirf tu halwa,
(You are the only remedy for every unrest.)
Meri har saans tujh se raushan che,
(My every breath shines because of You.)
Teri yaad manz rooh behishtan che.
(In Your remembrance, my soul finds paradise.)


Mann raat andheri, par tu roshni,
(My heart was a dark night, but You are the light.)
Main bekaar tha, tu che manzil ki raah,
(I was lost, but You are the path to the destination.)
Tu jo chho le, sab kuch naya che,
(Whatever You touch, becomes new again.)
Ishq tera har dukh ka saaya che.
(Your love is the shade for every sorrow.)


Toshe mehboob, be-wafa duniya ha,
(O my Beloved, this world is unfaithful.)
Par tu che wafa, har dum sada ha,
(But You are the only one who is eternally faithful.)
Ya Ilahi, rooh ha sirf tere haath,
(O Allah, my soul is only in Your hands.)
Duniya che khaak, tu che meri baat.
(The world is mere dust, but You are my everything.)


The world is mere dust, but You are my everything, which emphasizes complete devotion to Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Palestine and the Politics of Selective Human Rights | Why Are Human Rights Applied Unequally?

Palestine and the Politics of Selective Human Rights Are international human rights principles truly universal, or are th...